ITRC Letter Form 124B
Request a 7-Year Fraud Alert
ITRC Letter Form 124B is a sample letter to request a 7-year fraud alert for your credit reports.
Click to download the form:
With all letters you must send proof of your identity. These items are:
- A copy of your state driver's license or ID card
- A copy of your Social Security card
- A copy of a bill or a bank statement with the same name and address that is on your state driver's license or ID card.
- If you have recently move, send a photocopy of your change of address card for your state driver's license or ID card.
- A copy of your police report, other investigative report, or complaint to law enforcement agency concerning identity theft
Always send items Certified Mail Return Receipt.
PO Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
Fraud Victim Assistance Department
PO Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
PO Box 9554
Allen, TX 75013
Copyright, Identity Theft Resource Center®, all rights reserved. Created by ITRC