ITRC Letter Form 124C
Request a 90-Day Fraud Alert
ITRC Letter Form 124C is a sample letter to request a 90-day fraud alert for your credit reports. This form may be necessary if you have been unable to obtain a Fraud Alert via telephone or through the website.
Click to download the form:
With all letters you must send proof of your identity. These items are:
- A copy of your state driver's license or ID card
- A copy of your Social Security card
- A copy of a bill or a bank statement with the same name and address that is on your state driver's license or ID card.
- If you have recently move, send a photocopy of your change of address card for your state driver's license or ID card.
- (optional) a letter from the Social Security Administration proving that this is your social security number
Always send items Certified Mail Return Receipt.
PO Box 740241
Atlanta , GA 30374-0241
PO Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
PO Box 9554
Allen , TX 75013
Copyright, Identity Theft Resource Center®, all rights reserved. Created by ITRC