ITRC Letter Form 124B
ITRC Letter Form 124B is a sample letter to request a 7-year fraud alert for your credit reports.
Click to download the form:
With all letters you must send proof of your identity. These items are:
- A copy of your state driver’s license or ID card
- A copy of your Social Security card
- A copy of a bill or a bank statement with the same name and address that is on your state driver’s license or ID card.
- If you have recently move, send a photocopy of your change of address card for your state driver’s license or ID card.
- A copy of your police report, other investigative report, or complaint to law enforcement agency concerning identity theft
Always send items Certified Mail Return Receipt.
PO Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
Fraud Victim Assistance Department
PO Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
PO Box 9554
Allen, TX 75013
This letter form should not be used in lieu of legal advice. Any requests to reproduce this material, other than by individual victims for their own use, should be directed to email@example.com. ITRC thanks the CRA’s in providing material for this guide.
Copyright, Identity Theft Resource Center®, all rights reserved. Created by ITRC