ITRC Letter Form 124C
ITRC Letter Form 124C is a sample letter to request a 90-day fraud alert for your credit reports. This form may be necessary if you have been unable to obtain a Fraud Alert via telephone or through the website.
Click to download the form:
With all letters you must send proof of your identity. These items are:
- A copy of your state driver’s license or ID card
- A copy of your Social Security card
- A copy of a bill or a bank statement with the same name and address that is on your state driver’s license or ID card.
- If you have recently move, send a photocopy of your change of address card for your state driver’s license or ID card.
- (optional) a letter from the Social Security Administration proving that this is your social security number
Always send items Certified Mail Return Receipt.
PO Box 740241
Atlanta , GA 30374-0241
PO Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
PO Box 9554
Allen , TX 75013
This letter form should not be used in lieu of legal advice. Any requests to reproduce this material, other than by individual victims for their own use, should be directed to email@example.com. ITRC thanks the CRA’s in providing material for this guide.
Copyright, Identity Theft Resource Center®, all rights reserved. Created by ITRC