The ITRC collaborates with partners regularly in many national and regional efforts. Each of these partnerships is customized to be mutually beneficial to all parties involved and, most importantly, to the victims and consumers we serve.
We strongly believe that national education and outreach is fundamentally important in order to make progress in the areas of identity theft and related issues because one entity cannot tackle this alone. Collaboration among all stakeholders is not just a good idea, it is the only way we can have a significant impact on the effects of this crime.
ITRC’s sponsors and partners are nationally recognized as catalysts for positive change. By becoming a supporter of the ITRC’s mission, your organization can benefit from:
- ITRC consulting services regarding identity theft, cybersecurity, data breaches, scams/fraud and privacy issues
- Creation of educational content for your target audience
- Access to the ITRC Victim Assistance Call Center
- Exposure through ITRC’s robust online presence and social media platforms
- ITRC content, materials, and documents
Let us help you demonstrate your commitment to being a thought leader on this issue. For more information on how to get involved as partner, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about our 2018 National Identity Theft Victims Assistance Network Expansion Program (NITVAN II) Grant Opportunity: https://www.idtheftcenter.org/nitvan/