The ITRC news feed on this page is presenting current Internet threats and information. This RSS feed is provided courtesy of Trend Micro. This list updates continually, making you aware of some of the most recent threats to your Internet safety. Click on any article to see the full article on the Trend Micro website. ITRC encourages you to bookmark this page to keep abreast of the latest Internet threats.
The Widget Tool, courtesy of Trend Micro, allows you to check the current Internet threat level. The Widget will also allow you to verify a URL to see if it is safe before going to a website. Type in the URL and press “enter” to get a report on a website.
Click to use Trend Micro Website URL checker
- Use-after-free (UAF) Vulnerability CVE-2018-8373 in VBScript Engine Affects Internet Explorer to Run Shellcode
- August Patch Tuesday: A Tale of Two Zero-Days
- Ransomware as a Service Princess Evolution Looking for Affiliates
- How Machine Learning Can Help Identify Web Defacement Campaigns
- Malware Targeting Bitcoin ATMs Pops Up in the Underground