It’s early — but mark your calendars now for the Identity Theft Resource Center’s 2024 Government Identivation Summit, supported by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions. After two years in Las Vegas, we’re heading east to Music City to focus on the latest identity innovations and trends.
Join us in Nashville on Monday, May 20 — Wednesday, May 22, 2024. Attendance is limited.
The public and private sectors are working hard to scale information architecture and eligibility systems securely and seamlessly for long term stability and growth. Unfortunately, Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled fraud, emerging technology, and breach impacts are already threatening federal and state agencies.
At the 2024 Government Identivation Summit, join government officials and identity experts to discuss how to outpace threats securely and equitably. Join interactive sessions on:
- How AI will change government processes
- How threat actors will incorporate AI into identity attacks and fraud
- Innovative approaches that are working to protect identities
- How AI and other advancing threat technologies impact the equitable delivery of identity-based services
- Other key issues of concern to government leaders
Hosted by: The Identity Theft Resource Center & Supported by LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Disclaimer: The Identity Theft Resource Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit that does not endorse any particular company, product or service.
For more information, please fill out the interest form below: